Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post! Here at Servant Mama, I will occasionally accept guest posts from other skilled writers in our fabulous community. Here are some guidelines to help your post submission be successful:
Who May Apply
ONLY another blogger with their own blog. Make sure to send me the link when applying so that I can check out your previous work.
Preference will be given to those who have interacted with our Servant Mama community.
Must fit one of the current categories covered by Servant Mama (Parenting, Military Matters, Faith, Serving, Homeschooling, or a Book Review related to these same topics).
It must be fresh content that has never been published before (Please DO NOT submit a post previously published anywhere else).
Needs to have a catchy title
An introduction that attracts readers and makes them want to keep reading
Should be 400-1000 words.
Should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Images and Links
Images help get readers attention and may be submitted along with writing as long as they belong to you. If you don’t have images I will help with those.
You may include links to other posts on Servant Mama (appreciated!), your blog, or other websites as appropriate. DO NOT include affiliate links.
Please send an email to email@example.com with GUEST POST in the subject line.
- Briefly tell me about yourself and your connection to Servant Mama (this is for me only and will not be published).
- Share the links to 2-3 of your best blog posts.
- You may submit either an outline or a complete post, but please know that complete posts are more likely to be selected.
- Please include a brief author bio (50 words or less). This may include a link to your blog and/or a free product for readers.
- After submitting I will contact you within 2 weeks to let you know whether or not you have been selected.
- If you are selected, I will be able to give you your numbered position in the guest post lineup and an estimated (not guaranteed) timeline of when your post will be published.
- If you are selected, please do not be offended if any editing suggestions are made.
- I will try my best to notify you the day before the post goes live.
***Important! Please Note***
If your post is selected, you are expected to reply to comments for at least one week after it is published.
Servant Mama does not compensate for guests posts at this time.
Servant Mama retains the copyright on everything published on this website. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Servant Mama. (Sharing the link on your blog or social media site is highly encouraged though!)
Thank you for following these guidelines when submitting your guest posts. I’m excited to read more from our talented Servant Mamas!