Frequent moves and short stays can make it hard for many military spouses to maintain their careers. Often the solution is to start their own business. We can support our military families by supporting these businesses!
Businesses with a (*) beside them are the only ones that I have personally conducted business with and can vouch for wholeheartedly!
If you are a military spouse business owner and you want to see your business listed here, contact me!
This week’s featured business is Heather Frazier, and independent stylist for Hazel and Deene. Read more about how Heather is changing lives around the world with beautiful jewelry here.
- LuLaRoe* (Heather Hearn) www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeHeatherHearnVIP/
- Brittney Livingston Photography www.brittneylivingstonphotography.com/home
HOUSE & HOME
READ & WRITE
- Happy Fit Navy Wife (Heather Goffrier) happyfitnavywife.com
- Helpful Phrases (co-author Lauren Tamm) themilitarywifeandmom.com/helpful-phrases
FITNESS & NUTRITION
- Total Lifestyle Management* (Lauren Saglimbene) totallifestylemanagement.com
- Independent Beachbody Coach (Catharine Rodriguez) www.beachbodycoach.com/CATHARINERODRIGUEZ
FASHION & BEAUTY
- Arbonne (Rayna Fleckinger) www.raynafleckinger.arbonne.com
- Hazel and Deene (Heather Frazier) https://heatherfrazier.hazeldeene.com/store